YAM Properties, LLC, The Shops at Norterra – Privacy Notice
Last Updated: December 12, 2019
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide To Us: We, or our service providers (acting on our behalf), may collect
“Personal Information” (which is information that, on its own or when
combined with other information, can be used to identify you) that you provide
to us either in the capacity of a business owner or employee (“Business
Customer“) or as an individual customer of Norterra (“Individual
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our
third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically
or passively collect information about how you access and use the Site. This
may include Internet information such as:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Site.
- Device type.
- Your location.
- The type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- The web page(s) you have accessed, and the time you accessed them.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors
who come to our Site, where they come from, and what content on our Site is of
interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes,
to improve the quality and relevance of our Site to our visitors, and for
our Site and emails, we and third parties may collect certain information by
functionality and other computer code. This information may include unique
browser identifiers, IP address, browser and operating system information,
other device information, Internet connection information, as well as details
about your interactions with our Sites and emails (for example, the URL of the
third-party website from which you came, the pages on our Site that you visit,
and the links you click on in our websites).
We and third parties may use
these automated means to read or write information on your devices, such as in
various types of cookies and other browser-based or plugin-based local storage
(such as HTML5 storage or Flash-based storage), or to collect pieces of
information that together may uniquely identify your device.
Cookies and local storage are
files that contain data, such as unique identifiers, that we or a third party
may transfer to or read from your devices for the purposes described in this
Privacy Notice, such as to recognize the devices, to improve your use of our
website and services, for cybersecurity, to prevent fraud, to provide services,
and for record-keeping, analytics, and marketing, depending on the context of
These technologies help us:
- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Display personalized content.
- Perform analytics, measure traffic and usage trends, and better understand the demographics of our users.
- Diagnose and fix technology problems.
- Plan for and enhance our business.
Also, in some cases, we assist
with the collection of information by advertising services provided by third
parties. The ad services may track your online activities over time by
collecting information through automated means such as cookies, and they may
use this information to show you ads that are tailored to your individual
interests or characteristics and/or based on your prior visits to certain sites
or apps, or other information we or they know, infer, or have collected from
the users like you.
For example, we and these
services may use different types of cookies, other automated technology, and
- Recognize users and their devices.
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads.
- Report on our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services (including how they are related to visits to specific sites or apps).
To learn more about
interest-based advertising generally, or to use a different method to opt out
of targeted, interest-based ads by some of our current ad service partners,
visit aboutads.info/choices from each browser you use.
You can opt out of Google
Analytics and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page from each browser.
Google also allows you to install a Google
Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for each browser.
In addition, you may be able to
set your web browser to refuse certain types of cookies, or to alert you when
certain types of cookies are being sent. Some browsers offer similar settings
for HTML5 local storage, and Flash storage can be managed as described here.
However, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, local storage,
websites) may not function properly.
If you replace, change, or
upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out
tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
Please visit your mobile device
manufacturer’s website (or the website for its operating system) for
instructions on any additional privacy controls in your mobile operating
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we
collect about and from you:
- To enable us to run the Site and operate our business. For example, we may use your Personal information: to complete and fulfill any purchases or requests for products or information; to respond to your questions and requests; to communicate with you about changes to any Norterra policy or notice; and to improve the Site and keep it secure;
- To personalize your Norterra experience, including: to tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; and for market research and statistical analysis.
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- To help us to administer the Site and fix problems.
- For internal analytics, research, and reports regarding use of our Services.
- To verify your identity and for fraud detection and prevention.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize
information collected through the Services. We may use or disclose aggregated
or anonymized data for any purpose.
3. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL
We may share your Personal Information
with the third parties set out below in the following circumstances:
- Group companies and third-party service providers: We instruct our group companies, other companies and individuals to perform activities on our behalf. Examples may include sharing details with professionals who may assist in sending email, analyzing data, data storage, providing marketing assistance, compiling credit reports and providing customer service.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your information in the event that we undergo organizational restructuring (e.g., establish a subsidiary or merge with another entity). In such transactions (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) your Personal Information may be disclosed. If any of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, or otherwise involved in such a transaction, your Personal Information would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Consent: We may disclose your Personal Information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to other
sites and applications that we are not responsible for such as Facebook,
Instagram, and Twitter. We do not control, recommend or endorse these other
sites. These other sites may also collect Personal Information about you, and
they may have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you review the
This Site is a general audience website
and is not designed for or directed at children. As such, we do not knowingly
process Personal Information from or about children under 16 years of age. If
we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a
child under the age of 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such
information from our records. We will
also delete Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 upon request
of the child or the child’s legal guardian.
6. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS
You may ask us to stop using your
Personal Information for advertising or marketing emails any time. If you wish
to do this, please send us an email to email@example.com with
“UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line or click the “unsubscribe from this
list” link in any of our emails or see Our Contact Details set out below for
additional means to make your request. Note that we may keep some basic
information, such as your email address, to avoid sending unwanted materials.
We may update this Privacy Notice to
reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically
review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. You can
see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated”
date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice. By continuing to use the
Services, you are confirming that you have read and understood the latest
8. QUERIES OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns
about this Privacy Notice, this Site, or about our use of your Personal
Information, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
9. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
|Address:||YAM Properties, LLC/The Shops at Norterra
Attn: Privacy Manager
15475 N 84th Street
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260