At The Shops at Norterra, we are as dedicated to providing you with an exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment experience as we are to giving you excellent customer service.
We welcome your questions and value your comments.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Thank you for stepping into our world of fun! Before you start memory-making, we ask all of our guests to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with Federal and State laws, City Ordinances as well as The Shops at Norterra’s Code of Conduct:
- While visiting Norterra, appropriate clothing must be worn at all times. Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Any affiliation of street gang membership including display of colors, jewelry, accessories, trademark, or symbols which indicates or implies gang membership or affiliation is prohibited.
- All edged weapons and firearms are prohibited.
- Possession of any alcoholic beverages outside of designated areas or in any parking lot is prohibited.
- Unauthorized soliciting or panhandling is prohibited.
- Dogs are allowed within the common areas of Norterra. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. Exotic animals are prohibited. Individual stores and restaurants are subject to their own policies.
- Engaging in activity not sponsored by the center is prohibited.
- Smoking, vaping, and use of any tobacco related products, except in designated areas, are prohibited.
- Use of offensive or profane language or engaging in disruptive or reckless behavior is prohibited.
- Photography or video recordings of any kind for commercial use without prior approval from the center is prohibited.
- Use of transmitters, radar, lasers, beacons, cellular triangulation, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, magnetic or barometric technologies or geographic information systems of any kind to capture geographic location or spatial data for commercial use is prohibited.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older after 9:00 PM.
- No running, skating, or skateboarding on property. It is prohibited for anyone to obstruct or interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or to block access to store entrances.
- It is prohibited for subjects to loiter or to remain on property without any useful business for being present.
- Vehicles must park in designated parking spaces. Vehicles parked in fire lanes or restricted parking spaces without proper credentials may be towed at the owner’s expense. No camping or overnight parking.
- Any subject(s) in violation of Norterra’s code of conduct, or whose behavior jeopardizes the safety and welfare of others, will be asked to leave property and are subject to being trespassed per ARS 13-1502.A1.
The Shops at Norterra retains the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct, as necessary. Any exceptions to this Code of Conduct will be determined by center management at its sole discretion.